How much does it cost?
- We have a fixed fee at 2%..
Who pays for it?
- In our system, you can either pay the fee yourself, on your terms, for instance each day, week or month or you can pass the fee onto the self employed person.
How do I let you know who needs paid what?
- There is multiple ways to pass this information to us, a common method is by a CSV file (spreadsheet/excel). For one off payments you can also email or call the office.
Are there verification checks?
- After a company has signed up and submitted relevant documents, signed the contract etc you can then start adding payees. All payees must be verified by us, requirements are a valid photo ID and 1 utility bill within the past 3 months or a bank statement with their name/trading name on it.
What sort of companies dont you work with?
- Casinos or online gaming
- Prepaid debit cards
- Calling cards and VoIP providers
- Pharmaceuticals and online drug providers
- Tobacco/E-cigarettes/cannabis products
- Telemarketing sales
- Adult entertainment and dating services
- Airlines, accommodations, and ticketing agents
- Subscription services (magazines, collectibles, etc.)
- Financial counseling/credit repair/debt reduction
- Recurring billing/subscriptions
- Pyramid schemes
- “Get rich quick” schemes
- Multi-level marketing programs
- Off-shore banking
- Currency exchanges or check cashing businesses
How long does it take to on-board my company?
- Generally speaking, a fast on-boarding process could take place within 1 week, but 2-3 weeks is the standard timeline.